Our re-usable PureSculpt Face Masks have unique designs and function. The purpose of the face mask is to avoid contact with fluid splashes and to serve as a protective barrier against the emission of oral fluids. This product is for everyday use for common personnel, food handling and beauty professionals
Composed of: Double layer of filter cloth in non-woven fabric.
- The external part of the mask is an anti-fluid fabric that serves as a particle filter and is a high quality material.
- The internal portion of the mask is a crystalline thermoplastic fabric (surgical mesh fabric) that serves as an air permeabilizer and does not harbor bacteria,
- it does not retain or saturate liquids and serves as a thermal insulator, essential for hospital use.
Securely holds the face mask to the user's face, to ensure a proper fit and facial seal
White - 16 cm wide x 13 cm high x 9.5 deep
blue - 16 cm wide x 13 cm high x 9.5 deep
- Wash and disinfect hands before handling, either before or after use.
- The face mask must cover from the septum of the nose to the chin, that is, half of the face must be completely protected, including the nose and mouth.
- Locate the elastic straps on the back of the ears to fix the mask.
- Hand Wash each time your daily use is finished. (Do not machine wash)
- Make use of mild liquid detergent for its care and durability.
- At the end of the wash, it should be dried at room temperature in a period of 72 to 96 hours, allowing the virus exposure in the environment to spread and be free of external agents for their new use.
- Review with an iron at 100 ° C / 212 ° F / 373.15 ° K to guarantee the sterility of the face mask before its new use.
Made in Colombia
Don't forget take a pic and add#puresculptmask