MetalSculpt® Anodized Aluminum Facial 3 Piece Kit
Our MetalSculpt® Anodized Aluminum 3 Facial Kit will contour your clients face to your desired beauty. These exotic tools are custom made and the first you will find in the entire world. We are so thrilled and excited to share these amazing tools.
1 MetalSculpt® - Facial Cellulite Redox
1 MetalSculpt® - Facial Suction Cup
1 MetalSculpt® - Facial Contouring Board
We are thrilled to announce our new MetalSculpt® Facial Tools. PureSculpt® Beauty is always thinking outside the box in creativity. We have been working diligently to design and create a set of tools that are one of a kind tools not found anywhere in the world. Our MetalSculpt tools are innovative in organic facial sculpting. These tools are durable, made out of Anodized Aluminum Metal.
They are Hypo Allergenic, unlikely to cause any reaction. These tools are perfect for all skin types. They are designed with a material that has a low heat conductivity for amplifying our PureSculpt Facial Ice experience. That being said, the tools can still be used with gels, creams, oils, and with our signature PureSculpt® Facial Ice.
Cleaning MetalSculpT® Tools
- We recommend washing the tools with warm or hot soapy water. You can use a clean soft cloth running in the same direction of the metal grain to avoid scratching.
- Since throughly after washing aways dirt.
- Towel Dry to prevent water spots.
- You can follow any disinfectant/sterilization method you desire. Ex: Caviwipes, alcohol spray, barbicide... make sure to let dry for disinfectant to dry. Once dry go over with cloth for no water spots.
- for a nice shine use a microfiber cloth.
DO NOT USE A WIRE BRUSH OR METALLIC CLEANING PAD AS IT WILL SCRATCH THE TOOLS.
Storing your Tools
Proper storage is critical in maintaining your face tools. We recommend keeping your dried tools in cotton bag, or wrapped inside a soft, dry cloth, and storing it somewhere that it won’t easily fall and isn’t subjected to excess moisture (like a steamy bathroom).