Jade Double Roller
Our Double JadeSculpt™ Roller will help contour your clients face to your desired beauty. They are Hypo Allergenic, unlikely to cause any reaction. These tools are perfect for all skin types. They are designed with a material that has a low heat conductivity for amplifying our PureSculpt Facial Ice experience. That being said, the tools can still be used with gels, creams, oils, and with our signature PureSculpt® Facial Ice.
Cleaning MetalSculpt® Tools
- We recommend washing the tools with warm or hot soapy water. You can use a clean soft cloth running in the same direction of the metal grain to avoid scratching.
- Since throughly after washing aways dirt.
- Towel Dry to prevent water spots.
- You can follow any disinfectant/sterilization method you desire. Ex: Caviwipes, alcohol spray, barbicide... make sure to let dry for disinfectant to dry. Once dry go over with cloth for no water spots.
- for a nice shine use a microfiber cloth.
Cleaning JadeSculpt™ Roller
Jade rollers are delicate hand-crafted beauty tools and with the right care you should follow these basic care steps.
What you shouldn't use: alcohol, acetone, or any other harsh chemical. You'll risk damaging the stone. This can strip its protective layers and may damage the delicate jade stone and black metal handle. It is also important to completely dry your roller before storing it to prevent rusting.
Storing your Tools
Proper storage is critical in maintaining your face tools. We recommend keeping your dried tools in cotton bag, or wrapped inside a soft, dry cloth, and storing it somewhere that it won’t easily fall and isn’t subjected to excess moisture (like a steamy bathroom).